Thank you for your reply.
Since there is no way for me to access and edit the admins for the page, there are two other choices,
1. There is a way of filing an admin dispute. However for this procedure, you will need to answer the following questions for me and it will follow by documentations authorized by a Lawyer to proceed. And this will take at least 6 months to be processed.
Or another choice is to
2. Just start up a brand new Page.
I will attach the questionnaire to this mail for you (below).
Please understand moving forward for regaining your Page you will need to provide us with the following information with official documentation from your Lawyer.
1. Page name
2. Requestor page URL
3. Requestor Name
4. Requestor Facebook URL
5. Requestor Contact Email
6. Please Confirm Requestor Contact Email Again
7. Please describe the relationship of the Requestor to the Page (and authority to request a change in the person(s) who manage the Page, as applicable)
8. What are the name(s) provided by the Requestor of the current person(s) who manage the Page (as applicable)
9. What is the relationship of the above person(s) to the Page
10. Please add an explanation of the request made by the Requestor, and whether there has been a termination of the employment and/or business relationship with the named person(s)
11. Please add the Facebook account that the Requestor wish to have added as the new admin of the Page (Profile URL only)
12. Please attach a copy of a valid photo ID, such as a current driver's license or a passport, of the individual signing the statement. See all of the different kinds of IDs we accept in the Help Center: https://www.facebook.com/help/159096464162185?ref=cr
13. Please add a notarized and signed statement from a person with sufficient knowledge and authority over this matter that includes all of the information provided above. (Same information as in questions 7-13 on the form). The notarized statement must contain a declaration under penalty of perjury attesting to its truth and accuracy
14 Additional Information to support your request
Please provide any other relevant information to support your request
15 Business Category
Please provide business category that fits the client best. Ex:- Health, Dating, E-Commerce, etc.,
Addition to the above 15 questions please provide the following, a notarized and signed statement from a person with sufficient knowledge and authority over this matter that includes all of the following:
a) A description of your relationship to the Page (and authority to request a change in the person(s) who manage the Page, as applicable);
b) The name of the current person(s) who manage the Page, as applicable;
c) The relationship of the above person(s) to the Page;
d) An explanation of your request, and whether there has been a termination of the employment and/or business relationship with the named person(s), as applicable;
e) All documentation supporting your request;
f) The Facebook account or email address associated with the Facebook account (or Timeline) that you wish to have added as the new admin of the Page; and
g) A declaration under penalty of perjury that the information you have provided is true and accurate (your statement must include this language).
Once you have provided this information, we may follow up with additional requests for information or documentation to evaluate your request. Providing the requested information does not guarantee that we will be able to fulfill your request. Keep in mind that if we are able to process your request, only one admin will be added to the Page, and it will be the admin's responsibility to take action and manage the people who work on the Page.